PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE
Information We Collect
If you only browse our web-site or download data, some information may be collected automatically. This information will not identify you personally. It is used only to improve this site by telling us the number of visitors and the types of browser and operating system our visitors are using. The following information may collected each time someone visits our site:
- The Internet domain name (examples: aol.com or foxinternet.net) from which you access our site. This is not your Internet address.
- The IP address from which you connected to our site. The Internet Protocol address is a number assigned to your computer or provided by your Internet Service Provider whenever you browse the Internet. We use this address to send data you request back to you.
- The type of browser you used to visit our site.
- The type of operating system you used.
- The date and time you visit our site.
- The specific pages you visit at our site.
- If you linked to our site from another web site, the address of that site.
About Your Personal Information
If you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, or fill out a form that e-mails us information, we will only use the personally identifiable information to respond to your request and to analyze trends. We may redirect your message to another person in our organization that is a better position to answer your question. In some cases you may choose to provide us personal information. Information that consists of items such as name, address, or phone number will be used only for the purpose for which it is intended.
Security of the Florida League of Cities Site
The Florida League of Cities has taken steps to safeguard the information on this site. These security measures are taken as a part of the implementation of all Florida League of Cities software and hardware infrastructure in order to mitigate risk. The Florida League of Cities, however, cannot warrant as fail proof the security of information collected or provided via this web-site. Unauthorized attempts to change information on this site or upload information are strictly prohibited.
When You Link To Another Site
The Florida League of Cities web-site contains links to other sites. Once you link to another site, the Florida League of Cities privacy and security notice no longer applies and you become subject to the privacy and security policies of that site.