ICMA Practice Areas: 1, 4, 5 and 13
This dynamic presentation will guide participants in developing a ready and resilient workforce that promotes total wellness and health.
The program will create a culture that leads for positive mental health, improves employee engagement, reduces risk and maximizes both human and financial resources.
1) Promote psychological empowerment to create a well-balanced and healthy team that leads to focused, committed
employees and that mitigates risk.
2) Understanding of neuroplasticity in the brain that leads to “neurogenesis” (birth of new neurons) for increased
composure and adaptability.
3) The importance of overall well-being and strategies on how to achieve that goal.
4) An understanding of what is “mental health” and how it affects you and your organization.
5) Introduction to the stress continuum and the basics of how to go from post-traumatic stress to post-traumatic growth.
6) The science of developing brain and mind power and how to go from a “fixed mindset” to a “growth mindset” for
enhanced productivity and improved morale.
- Michael Stahl, Co-Founder, The Mental Hygiene Project
- Ryan Gallik, Co-Founder, The Mental Hygiene Project
Click here to register and receive reminder emails.