Below you will find news, resources and updates related to the 2021 American Rescue Act Plan.
Additional resources will be added as they become available.
- Southern Economic Advancement Project ARP Toolkit
- Strengthening State and Local Economies in Partnership with Nonprofits: Principles, Recommendations, and Models for Investing Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (June 2021)
- Lost Revenue: What Municipalities Need to Know (June 3, 2021)
- NLC American Rescue Plan Act Top FAQs (June 16, 2021)
- How to Meet Reporting Requirements for Coronavirus State & Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (May 25, 2021)
- How to Use Coronavirus State & Local Fiscal Recovery Funds to Ease Budget Shortfalls (May 25, 2021)
- NLC ARP Act Summary of Provisions (April 1, 2021)
- Florida League of Cities Applauds Passage of Federal American Rescue Plan, Celebrates Direct Aid to Cities (March 10, 2021)
- National League of Cities Letter to U.S. Treasury (March 25, 2021)
- NLC COVID-19 Pandemic Response & Relief Resources (March 25, 2021)
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 – H.R. 1319 (March 11, 2021)